The website www.ama-mundu.com is created and published by:
AMA MUNDU TECHNOLOGIES
Technoport – Hall 2A – Rue du commerce, L3895 – Foetz LUXEMBOURG
Registration number: B194996
Publication manager: Emmanuel TROUVE
When the website www.ama-mundu.com is visited, these data can be recorded : URL links through which the user accessed to the website www.ama-mundu.com, the user’s service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
At all events, AMA MUNDU Technologies collects user’s personal informations only for some services offered by the website www.ama-mundu.com The user gives these informations in full awareness, in particular when he enters itself these information. In that case, the user of the website www.ama-mundu.com is notified by the obligation or non obligation to provide these informations.
Every user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to its personal data, by making a written and signed request, with a copy of its identity card with signature of the holder part, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the website www.ama-mundu.com is published without the knowledge of the user, nor exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others.
On Internet Explorer :
- Tab tool (cloud-shaped icon on the top right) / Internet Options.
- Click Privacy and select Block All Cookies.
- Confirm with ok.
On Firefox :
- At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the tab
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Set conservation rules: use custom settings for history.
- Finally uncheck to disable cookies.
On Safari :
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a wheel).
- Select Settings.
- Click on show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on content settings.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
On Chrome :
- Click on the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Settings. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.